- PREVIOUS RECOMMENDATION:
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data on this website is provided below .
- INTRODUCTION; IDENTIFICATION DATA AND USERS:
- Company name: ACCURATE QUANT AGENCIA DE VALORES S.A. (hereinafter ACCURATE)
- CIF / NIF: A-86781788
- Registered in the Madrid Commercial Register Sheet M-560123 Volume 31123 Folio 177
- Email: email@example.com Telephone: 918 293 794
- Registered office: C / Serrano 93, 28006 Madrid
- Activity.- Securities Agency.
- Purpose of the website: to contact, consult or request a quote, to publicize our activity.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the Web that are mandatory acceptance and compliance by all people, professionals and companies (hereinafter the USER), who want to make use of them (current or new services that ACCURATE will provide in the future through the Web).
- USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS;
The user agrees to use the portal, the content and services, without violating current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. The use of the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against ACCURATE or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal use of the PORTAL is prohibited.
ACCURATE guarantees that the content and services offered by the portal respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and childhood, non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect. ACCURATE reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law or do not respect the aforementioned principles.
The present General Conditions of Use of the Web do not confer to the USER any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Portal and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. The contents (information, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected on the portal are the property of ACCURATE or are duly authorized for dissemination by their legitimate owners. ACCURATE undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and therefore, it is prohibited:
- Use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it has the prior written authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
– Any violation of the rights of ACCURATE or its legitimate owners over them.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY;
In any case, the USER acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and / or any other elements inserted in the portal belong to ACCURATE or are duly authorized for dissemination in this Web. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify ACCURATE of said circumstance indicating:
– Personal data of the interested party owning the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
– Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The PORTAL provides links to other websites and content that are the property of third parties. The sole purpose of links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing such links. ACCURATE is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from her website to the portal must obtain the prior written authorization of ACCURATE. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the PORTAL and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the portal of its contents or services.
- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION;
ACCURATE, reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web PORTAL as this legal notice.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY;
ACCURATE does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or content.
- he existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
– The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or content, by users.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, submitted to the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain) before any controversy arising from access to the PORTAL.
In the event that any User has any doubts about this legal notice or any comment on the web, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org