AAM-QIS has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and also complies with Laws (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the human rights protection (HRPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE).
- Who is responsible for your data?
Company name: ACCURATE QUANT AGENCIA DE VALORES SA (AAM-QIS)
VAT NUMBER: A-86781788
- Registered in the Madrid Commercial register Sheet M-560123 Volume 31123 Folio 177
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 918 293 794
- Registered office: C / Serrano 93, 28006 Madrid
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in AAM-QIS will never be specially protected data. In addition to the data processed as a result of the management of our activity, that is, of customers, suppliers and staff, we process data that comes from:
- Contact form: Name, Email, telephone and message.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In AAM-QIS we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Get in contact with you to reply to the message, using in all cases the email address to reply to you, except if you use the “you want us to call you” form.
- – Carry out the contracting of the Securities Agency service, the payment and the informative, administrative, accounting and fiscal management derived from it. Data communication to the competent Public Administration in compliance with the different regulations in force.
- Send commercial offers, to our clients, subscribers and contacts, of our products or services related to financial advice by any means of communication, present or future, both during the term of the advisory contract, and once its validity expires, unless you oppose it by checking the corresponding box or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
AAM-QIS does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.- As a user or client, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data you send us, exonerating AAM-QIS from any responsibility in this regard. The user guarantees and responds, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
- How long will we keep your data?
If you are an AAM-QIS client, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. Once the contract has ended, AAM-QIS will keep your personal data blocked during the statutory limitation periods.
If they have been provided through our contact forms or the contact email, when the reason for the same.
We do not accept sending CVs spontaneously to our email, we will delete them.
In any case, we will retain your data to comply with the requirements of the applicable law, prevent unlawful actions, resolve disputes, and other actions permitted by law, that is, during the legally required periods. Once the processing of your data is not necessary, we will delete and / or block it in accordance with our data retention and deletion policy and the statutory limitation periods in accordance with current regulations. After these periods we will destroy your data.
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data provided as a user that you contact in our forms is your consent.
If you are a client, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is our contractual relationship.
If you are a candidate, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is our pre-contractual relationship.
Right of revocation – The consent given is revocable at any time communicating it to AAM-QIS in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. Revocation that will not be retroactive.
When browsing the web, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services detailed in the Cookies section
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Secret and data security
AAM-QIS is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
It is not possible to guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties, but we have taken the appropriate measures to avoid it as much as possible.
AAM-QIS will ensure that any person who is authorized by our company to process Customer Data, candidates, subscribers or Users (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty). .
Response to a security incident
In the event of a Security Incident with a scope or impact that the regulations contemplate, AAM-QIS must notify the Client or User without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident and / or the measures adopted.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
With our external service providers for the management of the website, and in general in order to perform these functions on behalf of AAM-QIS.
AAM-QIS, informs you that it will carry out treatment orders to third parties in accordance with the RGPD, demanding that the person in charge comply with all the data protection guarantees. All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, however, in these cases our provider will be covered by agreements that comply with European and Spanish legislation, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield (guarantor of compliance with European regulations on privacy in data exchanges with the United States). Specifically, services of:
- Analysis services (Google Analytics): A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help AAM-QIS analyze the use made by users of the website: user preferences, demographic characteristics or traffic patterns. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.globalprotectiongate.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. More information in the Cookies section.
To develop our web activity AAM-QIS uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
There are other companies that provide direct services to AAM-QIS (consulting, computer services, legal, data protection, etc.) that may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their service functions as data processors, but may not use it to other purposes and always complying with the applicable legislation on data protection.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You can exercise before AAM-QIS for free the rights conferred by the RGPD, that is, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation by any means that allows you to prove the sending and receipt of your request.
The request must be addressed to AAM-QIS, through the data included in the “Data Controller” section or to the account email@example.com indicating the reference “Data Protection”. The request must include: Name, surname and photocopy of your ID, request in which your request and address are specified for notification purposes. You can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es), if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.